I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices are now showing a bullish Morning Star candlestick pattern, hinting a bounce is ahead. I will continue to hold short for now, looking for the correction to yield a further selling opportunity. Initial resistance lines up at 1.2569. The stop-loss will now be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Looking for Upswing Ahead
- Jul, 02 13:10 GMTBroader USD course still unclear
- Jul, 01 17:57 GMTGBPUSD Inside Bar Breakout
- Jul, 01 12:56 GMTMultiple Bullish Reversal Candles on USDCAD Into June Highs
- Jun, 30 08:45 GMTPound Sold vs Yen on Trend Line Break
- Jun, 26 12:30 GMTBreak Coming in Crude?