I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices are now showing a bullish Morning Star candlestick pattern, hinting a bounce is ahead. I will continue to hold short for now, looking for the correction to yield a further selling opportunity. Initial resistance lines up at 1.2569. The stop-loss will now be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Looking for Upswing Ahead
- Aug, 27 15:45 GMTRetest Looming in USD/JPY?
- Aug, 27 11:30 GMTUSDJPY Retraces to Resistance
- Aug, 25 12:51 GMTEURUSD Retests 1.1450 Breakout Level
- Aug, 24 11:36 GMTNikkei (JPN225) Collapse Breaks Through Wedge Support
- Aug, 21 13:21 GMTGold Sentiment Shifts towards Sellers Long Opportunity