I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices are now showing a bullish Morning Star candlestick pattern, hinting a bounce is ahead. I will continue to hold short for now, looking for the correction to yield a further selling opportunity. Initial resistance lines up at 1.2569. The stop-loss will now be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Looking for Upswing Ahead
- Nov, 25 19:10 GMTLooking to sell a failure in USD/CAD
- Nov, 24 13:30 GMTBearish AUDJPY as Topping Pattern Matures, Awaiting Key Support Break
- Nov, 23 15:25 GMTOil Traders Prepare for a Breakout on WTI Consolidation
- Nov, 21 01:15 GMTAnalyst Pick: EUR/JPY Well-Positioned for a Rough End-of-Year
- Nov, 20 19:40 GMTEUR/GBP Eyes July Low Ahead of ECB Rhetoric, BoE Testimony