I initially sold EURUSD at 1.3121 and added to the position at 1.3026. The pair sold off after forming a bearish Harami candlestick pattern and I have subsequently revised the stop-loss and target downward to lock in some gains. Prices are now showing a bullish Morning Star candlestick pattern, hinting a bounce is ahead. I will continue to hold short for now, looking for the correction to yield a further selling opportunity. Initial resistance lines up at 1.2569. The stop-loss will now be triggered on a daily close above 1.2674.
EURUSD: Looking for Upswing Ahead
- Oct, 13 17:00 GMTCrude Stalls At Critical Resistance
- Oct, 13 13:04 GMTExit Long NZDUSD
- Oct, 08 19:35 GMTEUR/USD Elliott Wave 3 Lower?
- Oct, 08 19:14 GMTEURJPY Offers Attractive Risk: Reward Bias toward September 4th Lows
- Oct, 02 15:56 GMTGold Price Outlook is Favorable According to Elliott Wave Theory