Crude oil is one of the most in-demand commodities, with the two most popularly traded grades of oil being Brent Crude and West Texas Intermediate (WTI). Crude oil prices reflect the market’s volatile and liquid nature, as well as oil being a benchmark for global economic activity. The oil price charts offer live data and comprehensive price action on WTI Crude and Brent Crude patterns. Get information on key pivot points, support and resistance and crude oil news.
- Crude oil prices could get a tailwind from newly growing US-Iran political risks
- Washington is seeking to extend an arms embargo beyond its October deadline
- Geopolitical tensions are not unfamiliar to oil traders, but is this time different?
- Australian, New Zealand Dollars recoiled with crude oil prices and stocks
- Markets eyeing upcoming Sino-US #trade talks as tensions continue to swell
- #AUDJPY uptrend could break as pair approach stubborn inflection range
Leveraged trading in foreign currency or off-exchange products on margin carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. We advise you to carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you based on your personal circumstances. Forex trading involves risk. Losses can exceed deposits. We recommend that you seek independent advice and ensure you fully understand the risks involved before trading.
FX Publications Inc (dba DailyFX) is registered with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission as a Guaranteed Introducing Broker and is a member of the National Futures Association (ID# 0517400). Registered Address: 32 Old Slip, Suite 803; New York, NY 10005. FX Publications Inc is a subsidiary of IG US Holdings, Inc (a company registered in Delaware under number 4456365)
News & Analysis at your fingertips.