USDJPY – Forex trading crowd positioning has continued to remain net long, albeit slightly off of last week’s SSI ratio of long to short positions of 5.80. Still, with the pair trading slightly to the upside, the ratio of long to short positions in the USDJPY stands at 4.05 as nearly 80% of traders are long. Yesterday, the ratio was at 3.24 as 76% of open positions were long. In detail, long positions are 3.2% higher than yesterday and 3.3% weaker since last week. Short positions are 17.5% lower than yesterday and 23.6% stronger since last week. Open interest is 1.7% weaker than yesterday and 97.2% above its monthly average. The SSI is a contrarian indicator and signals more USDJPY losses.
Japanese Yen Expected to Appreciate Further
- Mar, 27 12:30 GMTThe Weekly Volume Report: Next Volume Surge Key For USD Direction
- Mar, 27 05:06 GMTGold Extends Above 1200 Figure, SPX 500 Selloff Pauses to Digest
- Mar, 27 04:17 GMTUS Dollar Technical Analysis: Digesting at February Low
- Mar, 27 04:17 GMTUSD/JPY Technical Analysis: Trying to Break Below 119.00
- Mar, 27 04:17 GMTEUR/USD Technical Analysis: Retesting Pivotal Trend Line