USDJPY – Forex trading crowd positioning has continued to remain net long, albeit slightly off of last week’s SSI ratio of long to short positions of 5.80. Still, with the pair trading slightly to the upside, the ratio of long to short positions in the USDJPY stands at 4.05 as nearly 80% of traders are long. Yesterday, the ratio was at 3.24 as 76% of open positions were long. In detail, long positions are 3.2% higher than yesterday and 3.3% weaker since last week. Short positions are 17.5% lower than yesterday and 23.6% stronger since last week. Open interest is 1.7% weaker than yesterday and 97.2% above its monthly average. The SSI is a contrarian indicator and signals more USDJPY losses.
Japanese Yen Expected to Appreciate Further
- Oct, 23 02:36 GMTEUR/GBP Technical Analysis: July Bottom in the Spotlight
- Oct, 23 02:36 GMTUSD/CAD Technical Analysis: Channel Support in Focus
- Oct, 23 02:09 GMTEUR/USD Eyes 1.2500 With Bullish Reversal Signals Lacking
- Oct, 23 01:40 GMTAUD/USD Compression Continues As Candlesticks Indicate Indecision
- Oct, 23 00:04 GMTUSD/CHF Technical Analysis: Aiming to Get Long Below 0.95