USDJPY – Forex trading crowd positioning has continued to remain net long, albeit slightly off of last week’s SSI ratio of long to short positions of 5.80. Still, with the pair trading slightly to the upside, the ratio of long to short positions in the USDJPY stands at 4.05 as nearly 80% of traders are long. Yesterday, the ratio was at 3.24 as 76% of open positions were long. In detail, long positions are 3.2% higher than yesterday and 3.3% weaker since last week. Short positions are 17.5% lower than yesterday and 23.6% stronger since last week. Open interest is 1.7% weaker than yesterday and 97.2% above its monthly average. The SSI is a contrarian indicator and signals more USDJPY losses.
Japanese Yen Expected to Appreciate Further
- Oct, 31 17:50 GMTUSD Range Expansion Levels at 113.10 and 115.00
- Oct, 31 15:00 GMTThe Weekly Volume Report: USD Surges, Volume Begins to Come Back
- Oct, 31 07:49 GMTUSD/JPY Soars Past 111 As Void Of Bearish Signals Opens Further Gains
- Oct, 31 07:32 GMTUSD/CAD Retests Critical Barrier After Bearish Pattern Falls Flat
- Oct, 31 07:21 GMTNZD/USD Bearish Pattern Falls Flat As Consolidation Endures