DailyFX Roundtable: Post Brexit Trade Setups and Themes
- GBP/USD Little Changed Even as U.K. Officially Triggers Brexit Process
- EUR/USD Struggles Going Into April; ECB Minutes, French Election in Focus
- U.S. Dollar & U.S. Yields to Face More Fed Rhetoric, U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) Report
- USD/JPY Rebounds From Fresh 2017 Low Despite Mixed Performance Across Benchmark Equity Indices
- U.S. Oil Stages Larger Recovery to Trade Back Above $50/bbl
- Looking for more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017 Trading Guides
Join DailyFX Strategists David Song, Christopher Vecchio and Tyler Yell for a roundtable discussion on key trade setups and themes going into the first full-week of April.
The British Pound remains little changed even as the U.K. official starts the two-year process of departing from the European Union (EU), while the Euro struggles to hold its ground ahead of the European Central Bank (ECB) meeting minutes, with market attention turning to the presidential election in France.
In the week ahead, more 2017 Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) officials (New York Fed President William Dudley, Philadelphia Fed President Patrick Harker, Fed Governor Daniel Tarullo) are scheduled to speak ahead of the U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) report, with the U.S. economy anticipated to add another 175K jobs in March. Will keep a close eye on market expectations as the Fed is widely anticipated to keep the benchmark interest rate on hold at the next meeting in May, while Fed Fund Futures are still pricing a less than 60% probability for a June rate-hike.
Click HERE for the Entire DailyFX Webinar schedule.
Click Here for the DailyFX Calendar
--- Written by David Song, Currency Analyst
To contact David, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on Twitter at @DavidJSong.
To be added to David's e-mail distribution list, please follow this link.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.