Webinar: Bitcoin Analysis, Price and Chart Set-Ups
In this webinar we look back at what has been a tumultuous few days for Bitcoin (BTC) traders as a split in the underlying blockchain neared. The new digital token, Bitcoin Cash (BCC) debuted on Wednesday and immediately soared in limited trading. With the original Bitcoin holders given one new BCC for every one BTC held, investors will have to decide whether to cash in and take a healthy free profit or run with the new currency.
Other topics covered include –
- The underlying blockchain technology continues to grow and cement itself in the digital eco-system.
- Traders should be wary and disciplined when trading the cryptocurrency space as double-digit price swings are a regular occurrence.
- Are the new digital tokens, including ICOs, similar to the dot-com boom and bust seen in the late 1990s – early 200s.
- Are we looking at a new Global Crossing or a nascent eBay or Amazon?
- The new bitcoin BCC jumps to over $500 a token, will traders sell when they get their allocation?
If you missed this webinar and would like to know about future events, see the full DailyFX webinar schedule here.
--- Written by Nick Cawley, Analyst
To contact Nick, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Nick on Twitter @nickcawley1
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.