Market Sentiment Remains Positive | Webinar
Trading sentiment, charts, data and analysis:
- Trader confidence remain high, with stock markets still near their recent record highs.
- There has also been no great demand for safe havens such as gold.
Market sentiment upbeat
Traders are continuing to opt for riskier assets despite the latest rather disappointing economic data from China, showing no great demand for safe havens like gold.
Gold Price Chart, Daily Timeframe (January 10 – April 30, 2019)
Chart by IG (You can click on it for a larger image)
This week promises to be a big one for sentiment data, with the usual run of purchasing managers’ indexes from around the world at the start of the new month likely to be among the principal drivers of market confidence.
In this webinar, I looked at the charts of all the major assets, the upcoming economic figures and the latest IG Client Sentiment data.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.