Positive Sentiment Continues to Creep Back Into Markets | Webinar
What's on this page
Trading sentiment analysis:
- Market confidence is improving further on hopes that China will stimulate its domestic economy and a US-China trade war can be averted.
- So far, that is outweighing concerns about the partial US government shutdown, Brexit and weak German economic data.
Market sentiment improves further
Confidence in the financial markets is continuing to improve as hopes rise that the Chinese government will act to stimulate its economy and that the trade war talks between China and the US are progressing. That is helping to boost “risk on” assets like the Dow Jones Industrial Average at the expense of “safe havens” such as the Australian Dollar.
Wall Street Stocks Price Chart, Daily Timeframe (September 3, 2018 – January 15, 2019)
Chart by IG (You can click on it for a larger image)
In this webinar I looked at the charts of several currencies, stock indexes and commodities, at the news driving prices, at the sentiment indicators due this week and at the positioning of retail traders.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.