Weekly Strategy Webinar: USD Majors at Key Inflection Points
- Review of current / active setups in focus into the start of February trade
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Looking for more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017Trading Guides. Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 13:30GMT (8:30ET)
It’s a light week for U.S. event risk and the focus shifts to the RBA & RBNZ interest rate decisions over the next few days. The majors are trading near key reaction levels early in the month with the USD poised for a rebound as the DXY holds support into 99.53. Updated technical setups discussed on DXY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, USDCAD, Crude, Gold, Copper, NATGAS, Silver & USDJPY.
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- EUR/USD Risks Near-term Exhaustion Heading into NFPs
- GBP/USD Rally Looks to Super Thursday for Fuel
- Gold Prices Vulnerable to FOMC- Levels to Know
- NZD/USD Breakout or Fake-out? NZ Employment to Offer Cues
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to be added to his email distribution list.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.