Webinar: USD Pullback Fueling Setups Across the Majors- Levels to Know
- Sharp reversal in EUR post Italian referendum keeps focus higher
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays on DailyFX at 13:30 GMT (8:30ET)
It’s a Big event risk week with central bank rate decisions on tap from the RBA, BoC & ECB. Although the Italian referendum saw EURUSD plummet more than 1.5% at the open of trade this week, the sharp reversal off the lows and subsequent rally through Friday’s high keeps the focus higher while above the monthly open at 1.0587. The commodity bloc is also of particular interest with the recent rebound now approaching near-term levels of resistance in the Aussie & Kiwi (support for USDCAD).
With that said, we’ve highlighted some impressive weekly / monthly opening-ranges and we’ll be looking for the break’s to validate our near-term directional biases. Key technical setups discussed on DXY, USDJPY, USDCAD, Crude Oil, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, EURAUD, GBPUSD and GBPNZD.
Relevant Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/JPY Rally Eyeing Key Resistance Confluence Ahead of U.S. NFP
- 3Q GDP, OPEC to Drive USD/CAD Volatility- Shorts at Risk into 1.3370
- NZD/USD Outlook Bearish Below 7150 ahead of US 3Q GDP
- Webinar: USD Rally Looks Tired Ahead of NFPs with Fed Hike Priced In
Looking for more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2016 4Q Projections
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.