Webinar: Greek Gaps in Focus- Technical Setups in Play this Week
- Weekly DailyFX Scalp Webinar archive covering featured setups
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Riskon TapThisWeek
Chart Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
Notes: The Sunday open gaped into confluence resistance at 11969 with the pullback now testing former key resistance turned support at 11924/35. The gap has now been filled and we’ll look for a break of this range early in the week for further clarity on our near-term directional bias.
Notes: Sterling is responding to trendline support extending off the yearly lows with the rally now taking the pair back above the yearly open at 1.5574. Our medium-term focus is higher in the pair while above 1.5470 (bullish invalidation) with a breach above Friday’s high needed to shift the focus higher. Such a scenario targets resistance objectives at 1.54774 & the key 1.5877-1.5940 barrier. Note that we’ll want to see 50-hold support here in daily momentum.
For updates on this scalp and more setups throughout the week subscribe to SB Trade Desk
Key Data Releases this Week
Other Setups in Play:
- Key Levels to Know on USD Majors Heading into NFPs and July Trade
- CADJPY Short Scalps Favored Sub-99.00 on Failed Gap Fill
- Webinar: Greece Charges Euro Gap & Snapback- USDJPY Remains at Risk
- USDJPY Runs Into Key Resistance- Short Scalps Favored Sub 124.35
- GBPJPY Opening Range Setup- Long Scalps Vulnerable Sub 195.50
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Join Michael for Live Scalping Webinars on Mondays on DailyFX at 12:30 GMT (8:30ET)
Interested in learning about Fibonacci? Watch this Video
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.