Webinar: Greece Charges Euro Gap & Snapback- USDJPY Remains at Risk
- Weekly DailyFX Scalp Webinar archive covering featured setups
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Event Riskon TapThisWeek
Chart Created Using FXCM Marketscope 2.0
Notes: An update to the USDJPY setup published last week- key resistance into 124.15/35 held with the Sunday gap taking the pair back below the median-line. Support at 122.33/36 backed by key support into 121.54/83. Setup discussed at length in today’s webinar -29th min.
Notes: EURUSD setup discussed in 12th min– The rally has now filled the Sunday gap after defending the monthly open earlier in the session- We’ll remain nimble here with end of month/quarter flows & headlines out of Europe likely to fuel added volatility in euro crosses. Near-term outlook constructive above 1.1050 with interim resistance eyed at 1.1250.
For updates on these scalps and more setups throughout the week subscribe to SB Trade Desk
Key Data Releases this Week
Other Setups in Play:
- USDJPY Runs Into Key Resistance- Short Scalps Favored Sub 124.35
- GBPJPY Opening Range Setup- Long Scalps Vulnerable Sub 195.50
- GBPUSD Pullback to Offer Favorable Long Entries- 1.57 Key Support
- USD Shorts Remained Favored on FOMC Sell Off- Key Support 11,731
- Scalp Webinar: Bearish USD Technical Outlook to Face Upbeat FOMC
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Join Michael for Live Scalping Webinars on Mondays on DailyFXat 12:30 GMT (8:30ET)
Interested in learning about Fibonacci? Watch this Video
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.