Mondays, 7:30 EDT/12:30 GMT: FX Week Ahead: Strategy for Major Event Risk
Wednesdays, 6:00 EDT/11:00 GMT: Trading Q&A
Thursdays, 7:30 EDT/11:00 GMT: Central Bank Weekly
In this webinar I take questions from clients and webinar attendees about the most important news and data impacting FX markets this week, and outlines strategies for trading various pairs.
Topics covered include:
- Will US yields pick back up and reignite USD/JPY?
- What happens to Gold if USD/JPY makes a big move?
- Is Brexit looking more like the 'hard' variety again? How would a 'hard Brexit' impact the British Pound?
- Is there an opportunity in USD/CAD now that Crude Oil has slipped?
- Why is the AUD/USD so resilient?
--- Written by Christopher Vecchio, Senior Currency Strategist
To contact Christopher Vecchio, e-mail email@example.com
Follow him on Twitter at @CVecchioFX
To be added to Christopher's e-mail distribution list, please fill out this form
View our long-term forecasts with the DailyFX Trading Guides.