Market Sentiment Modestly Positive | Webinar
Trading sentiment analysis:
- Global stock markets continue to trend higher, suggesting the market mood remains “risk on”.
- However, currencies are mixed as the markets reopen fully after the Easter break.
Currencies send mixed signals
As the markets reopen fully after the Easter break, sentiment in the markets is mixed, with the Swiss Franc, the Australian Dollar and the British Pound losing ground but crude oil and Bitcoin firm. That suggests traders are yet to decide whether to buy riskier assets like stocks or opt for safe havens like gold.
A relatively quiet week lies ahead for both official economic figures and sentiment data but the US GDP figures Friday and the Ifo index for Germany Wednesday could provide direction.
In this webinar, I looked at all the major charts and the upcoming numbers – and apologies for the poor sound quality.
Resources to help you trade the markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.