Market Sentiment Negative Pre-FOMC | Webinar
Market sentiment analysis:
- Trading sentiment remains poor as the year draws to a close.
- However, the Federal Reserve could give it a lift if it’s dovish on interest rates this week.
Traders in stocks, commodities and FX are almost uniformly pessimistic as business begins to dry up ahead of the holiday but confidence could yet receive a boost if Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell strikes a dovish note Wednesday after the expected quarter-point increase in US interest rates by the Fed.
In this webinar I looked at sentiment across the financial markets, at the economic data to keep an eye on in the days ahead, at the charts of all the major traded assets and at how prices might move near-term.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.