Market Sentiment Boosted by PMIs | Webinar
Trader sentiment analysis:
- Sentiment in the financial markets appears to be improving after Monday’s better-than-expected PMI data from China, the UK and the US.
- Confidence that recession can be avoided is also rising, with the US yield curve no longer inverted.
Market sentiment improving
Confidence is returning to the financial markets after purchasing managers’ indexes for the Chinese, US and UK manufacturing sectors all came in better than expected Monday. Sentiment will likely improve further if the service-sector PMIs released Wednesday beat expectations too.
Here you can find a recording of my webinar in which I looked at the charts of all the major currency, stock and commodity markets, at the latest forward-looking statistics and at the IG client sentiment data.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.