- Foundation of Technical Analysis: Building a Trading Strategy- complete series and webinar archives
- Constructing a Trade Setup Part 1
- See these tools & methodology used in practice, Join Michael for hisWeekly Strategy Webinar on Monday mornings.
In this episode of our bi-weekly webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis, we build on our previous session where we discussed constructing a complete trade setup from scratch. There are various approaches on how we can execute on these levels and in today’s session we reviewed the setups highlighted last month and follow the progression of a trade- start to finish.
New to Forex Trading? Get started with this Free Beginners Guide
- Identifying how and where to operate on a given setup
- Exiting a trade: Scaling out of positioning vs trailing stops
- Significance of weekly / daily closes to validate breakouts
- Review of actual trades taken this week across the majors
- Trading Q&A Session
Why does the average trader lose? Avoid these Mistakes in your trading
A review of the latest AUD/USD, USD/JPY, NZD/USD and GBP/USD setups published earlier this week highlight live examples of how we utilize our technical approach to translate an idea into an actionable trade.
- Near-term Setups in AUD/USD and NZD/USD
- GBP/USD Price Analysis: British Pound Testing Downtrend Support
- Weekly Technical Perspective on Crude Oil Prices (WTI)
- Weekly Technical Perspective on the New Zealand Dollar (NZD/USD)
- AUD/USD Price Analysis: Aussie Consolidation in Focus ahead of RBA
Join us for the next Foundations of Technical Analysis Q&A webinar on Friday August 24th at 10am EDT- Register Now!
Send requests on topics for upcoming Foundations of Technical Analysis webinars to email@example.com.
Want more information on technical analysis and trading strategies? Check out ourFree DailyFX Trading Guides!
- Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michael on Twitter @MBForex or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org