Euro, Pound and JPY: Weekly Strategy Outlook
- Review of current / active setups into the weekly open
- Review the Foundations of Technical Analysis mini-series
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
The FOMC rate decision last week has continued to prop up the U.S. Dollar as markets reprice interest rate expectations. While the advance still has room to go, the majors are coming into some key levels and a break of the monthly opening ranges will be paramount heading into the close of September trade. A review of the Cryptocurrencies also highlights near-term consolidation patterns in both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
New to FX? Review this Free Beginners Guide to get started!
In this webinar we reviewed current & pending setups and updated technical levels on DXY, EURUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, BTCUSD, ETHUSD, Gold, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDJPY, USDZAR, Crude Oil and SPX.
Join Michael for his bi-weekly Webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis- Register for Free Here!
Key Data Releases
Check out this week’s DailyFX Webinar Schedule
Other Setups in Play:
- Bitcoin Prices Under Pressure- Time to Buy?
- NZD/USD Testing Key Resistance Barrier Ahead of FOMC, New Zealand GDP
- GBP/JPY Breakout Approaching Initial Resistance Hurdles
See our 3Q FX projections in the Free DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.