Risk Aversion Still Dominating Markets | Webinar
Trading sentiment news and analysis:
- The fall in global stock markets remains the dominant theme in the financial markets.
- Safe havens such as gold and the Japanese Yen are benefiting.
Market confidence ebbs
The recent falls in global stock markets remain the dominant theme in financial markets, with investors moving from riskier assets such as shares into traditional safe havens such as gold and the Japanese Yen.
USDJPY Price Chart, Daily Timeframe (June 17 – October 16, 2018)
USD, which had taken over from the Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc and gold as the safe-haven of choice for risk-averse investors, is underperforming but the British Pound is shrugging off concerns about Brexit – for the time being at least.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.