Weekly Technical Outlook: Top December Setups on USD, EUR Crosses
- Review of current / active setups into the weekly open / monthly close
- Review the Foundations of Technical Analysis mini-series
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
The start of the final month of 2017 trade sees the majors trading at some pretty critical levels. Most notably, the dollar index (DXY) remains in focus as price opens the month just below near-term confluence resistance at 93.50.
Event risk kicks off early this week with the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) and Bank of Canada (BoC) on tap. Keep in mind we also have the U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls report slated for Monday and the data releases could be instrumental in helping set the monthly opening ranges.
New to FX? Review this Free Beginners Guide to get started!
In this webinar we reviewed current & pending setups and updated technical levels on DXY, EURUSD, EURNZD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, Gold, Oil, Bitcoin (BTCUSD), Ethereum (ETHUSD), EURAUD, EURGBP, USDJPY, and EURJPY.
Join Michael for his bi-weekly Webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis on Fridays- Register for Free Here!
Key Data Releases
Why does the average trader lose? Avoid these Mistakes in your trading
Other Setups in Play:
- EUR/USD Price Analysis: Bullish Outlook Mired by Slope Resistance
- GBP/USD Breakout Faces First Hurdle- Bullish Above November Open
- EUR/NZD Carves Double Top Formation into Resistance
- AUD/USD Short-Term Indecision into Long-Term Direction
See our 4Q Projections in our Free DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX