Weekly Technical Outlook: USD Crosses Eye Make or Break Levels
- Review of current / active setups into the weekly / monthly open
- Review the Foundations of Technical Analysis mini-series
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
Last week’s mixed Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) report saw the DXY press into long-term slope resistance the greenback trading just below at the open of the week. This week’s close will be paramount on a host of USD crosses. A review of the majors also highlights key inflection points in view on the Aussie, Sterling & the Japanese Yen.
New to FX? Review this Free Beginners Guide to get started!
In this webinar we reviewed current & pending setups and updated technical levels on DXY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, USDCAD, Crude, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, Gold, EURUSD, Bitcoin (BTCUSD) and Ethereum (ETHUSD). Keep in mind it’s a light week for U.S. event risk with the RBA & RBNZ interest rated decisions highlighting this week’s economic calendar.
Join Michael for his bi-weekly Webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis on Fridays- Register for Free Here!
Key Data Releases
Check out this week’s DailyFX Webinar Schedule
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/JPY Eyes Key 2017 Resistance Hurdle Ahead of NFP Report
- GBP/USD Rebound to Face FOMC, BoE, NFP- Levels to Know
- USD/CAD Eyes Resistance Ahead of FOMC, US & Canada Employment
See our NEW 4Q Projections in our Free DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX