Weekly Technical Outlook: Stormy Seas Heading into BoE, FOMC & NFP
- Review of current / active setups into the weekly / monthly open
- Review the Foundations of Technical Analysis mini-series
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
It’s a major week of event risk with the BoJ, FOMC, BoE and U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls (NFP) on tap. Friday’s rally in the DXY took the index into a long-term slope resistance and the immediate advance is at risk while below his threshold near-term. A review of the majors also highlights key inflection points in view on the Aussie, Sterling & the Japanese Yen.
New to FX? Review this Free Beginners Guide to get started!
In this webinar we reviewed current & pending setups and updated technical levels on DXY, EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, ETHUSD (Ethereum), USDCAD, EURGBP, Gold and Crude. Keep in mind we are heading into the close of the month and as always, we’ll want to reduce leverage size and stay nimble into heading into the November open- especially with the amount of event risk on tap this week.
Join Michael for his bi-weekly Webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis this Friday- Register for Free Here!
Key Data Releases
Check out this week’s DailyFX Webinar Schedule
Other Setups in Play:
- EUR/JPY Plummets into Monthly Lows
- EUR/USD Flirts with Disaster as Post-ECB Selloff Targets Key Support
- Four-Day Losing Streak Breaks Aussie Down to Three-Month Lows
- Ethereum Prices Settle on Fibonacci Support
See our NEW 4Q Projections in our Free DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX