Strategy Webinar: Navigating the June FX Open Ahead of Key Event Risk
- Review of current / active setups in focus into the monthly open
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
The June opening ranges are in focus ahead of a BIG week of event risk with the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) & European Central Bank (ECB) rate decisions, the UK elections and testimony from former FBI Director James Comey on tap. Expect volatility.
See our 2Q projections on the majors heading into June trade in the DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
In this webinar we discussed textbook examples of basic trendline analysis and reviewed both current and pending setups & updated technical levels (in this order) on DXY, USDJPY, EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDNZD, GBPAUD, USDCAD, Crude, Gold and Silver.
What do shifts in retail positioning hint about the broader trend? Learn how Sentiment can help your trading in this free guide !
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/JPY Range-Bound, NFP on Deck: Levels to Know
- Cable Reversal Targets Monthly Open Ahead of NFPs, UK Elections
- Gold, Silver Prices Reach for Resistance
- Kiwi Flies Towards Resistance
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to be added to his email distribution list.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.