Weekly Strategy Webinar: Dollar at 6-Month Lows- How to Trade It
- Review of current / active setups in focus into the weekly open
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
The breakdown in the USD is in focus to start the week with the crosses coming into some key levels of technical significance. While the initial inclination may be to chase these moves, it’s important to maintain discipline here if you’re not already in the move. We’ll keep an eye on the weekly opening ranges to start things off and Monday’s close should offer some clues on the majors.
See our 2Q projections on the Dollar and more in the DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
In this webinar we review current and pending setups & updated technical levels (in this order) on DXY, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, Crude Oil, USDJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, EURNZD, USDZAR, EURCAD, EURJPY, SPX, Nikkei 225 & AUDJPY.
What do shifts in retail positioning hint about the broader trend? Learn how Sentiment can help your trading in this free guide!
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/JPY Bulls Look to Re-Assert Control Ahead of Key US Data
- USDMXN Responds to Wall of Resistance
- GBP/USD: Rally Under Review- Bank of England Super Thursday on Deck
- NZD/USD: Vulnerable Ahead of RBNZ – Range Break in Focus
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.