Webinar: Post NFP / French Elections Setups- RBNZ, BoE in Focus
- Review of current / active setups in focus into the weekly open
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
A victory by centrist Emmanuel Macron in France has alleviated some market jitters and the focus now shifts to near-term price action in the USD crosses on the back of Friday’s NFP release. The DXY opens the week within the confines of the same key range defined last week between 98.69-99.53- Look for the break with the broader risk lower sub-100.
See our 2Q projections on the Dollar and more in the DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
Central bank interest rate decisions from the RBNZ and BoE highlight this week’s event risk with Eurozone 1Q GDP & U.S. CPI / retail sales data rounding out the week on Friday. In this webinar we review the latest DailyFX scalp reports and updated technical setups / key levels (in this order) on DXY, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, Gold, Silver, Crude, USDCAD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURNZD.
What do shifts in retail positioning hint about the broader trend? Learn how Sentiment can help your trading in this free guide !
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- AUDUSD Breakdown Testing Support Ahead of U.S. NFP
- DXY Levels to Know as FOMC Takes Center Stage
- AUD/JPY Targets 2017 Open Ahead of RBA Rate Decision
- Strategy Webinar: Fed, NFP to Define USD Monthly Open Range
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to be added to his email distribution list.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.