Market Sentiment Improves | Webinar
What's on this page
Market sentiment analysis:
- Demand for safe havens is weakening as traders become more confident.
- That is prompting a move into riskier assets.
Trader confidence rises
Market sentiment is improving on hopes of progress in the US-China trade dispute and receding chances of a no-deal Brexit ahead of a meeting Thursday of the European Central Bank, which is widely expected to lower Eurozone interest rates.
EURUSD Price Chart, Daily Timeframe (July 18, 2018 – September 10, 2019)
Chart by IG (You can click on it for a larger image)
In this weekly webinar on trading sentiment I looked at the latest forex, commodity and stock index price charts, at the sentiment indicators on the calendar this week and at measures of market confidence.
Resources to help you trade the markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.