Market Sentiment Positive Towards USD, Negative Elsewhere | Webinar
What's on this page
Market sentiment analysis:
- Confidence in the US Dollar is high and stock markets remain near their peaks.
- However, sentiment is broadly negative towards most other assets.
US Dollar the currency of choice
US Dollar Index Price Chart, Daily Timeframe (April 4 – July 23, 2019)
Chart by IG (You can click on it for a larger image)
In this webinar, I looked at the charts of the major currencies, stock markets and commodities, at the sentiment indicators on the calendar this week and at the IG Client Sentiment Data.
Resources to help you trade the markets
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.