Market Sentiment Recovers on US Easing of Huawei Restrictions | Webinar
Market sentiment news and analysis:
- The US has eased trade restrictions on Chinese technology company Huawei temporarily, boosting market confidence.
- However, sentiment remains poor on fears that the US-China trade dispute could yet escalate further.
Market confidence lifted by US easing of curbs on Huawei
Trader sentiment has improved Tuesday on news that the US has granted Huawei a license to buy US goods until August 19 but confidence remains poor as the US-China trade dispute rumbles on.
In this webinar, I looked at the charts of the major currencies, stock markets and commodities, at the sentiment indicators likely to influence markets for the rest of the week and at the latest positioning data.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.