Market sentiment news and analysis:
- Financial market sentiment is less positive than it has been but riskier assets remain in favor.
- Nonetheless, demand is increasing for haven assets like gold and US Treasuries.
Trader sentiment takes a knock
Sentiment in the financial markets remains positive but there are early signs that investors are less interested than they were in riskier assets like stocks and more inclined towards safe havens such as gold.
Gold Price Chart, Hourly Timeframe (March 7-26, 2019)
Chart by IG (You can click on it for a larger image)
In this webinar, I took a look at the charts of the major assets, at the upcoming sentiment data, at the IG client confidence figures and at how the markets might move in the days ahead.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor