Market Sentiment Still Positive Despite USD Weakness | Webinar
Market sentiment analysis:
- Traders remain confident in the financial markets despite some more US Dollar weakness.
- The British Pound is firm but the oil price is losing ground.
Traders still confident
Traders remain confident in the financial markets, preferring riskier assets like stocks to the traditional safe havens such as gold. While the US Dollar remains out of favor and the price of crude oil is off its recent highs, the British Pound is in demand.
That has led to the London stock market underperforming as Brexit continues to dominate UK assets.
Elsewhere, the US-China trade talks seem to be progressing ahead of a busy week for forward-looking confidence indicators.
In this webinar, I looked at the charts of the major assets, at the week’s economic calendar and at the IG client sentiment data.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.