Market sentiment, news and analysis:
- US and European stock markets have been trading sideways over the last few sessions but sentiment still seems positive.
- Traders also seem optimistic about the outlook for gold and crude oil.
Trader sentiment positive
Stock market sentiment remains positive despite a couple of flat trading sessions as traders continue to opt for riskier, higher-yielding assets. However, gold prices are rising too, which is unusual in a “risk-on” environment.
Crude oil prices are climbing as well but most of the major currency pairs are trading sideways.
In this webinar, I looked at the charts of various currency, stock and commodity markets, at the latest news driving them, at various sentiment indicators and at the forward-looking confidence data due this coming week.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor