Market Sentiment Positive as Risk Aversion Declines | Webinar
Market sentiment analysis:
- Traders are becoming more confident in the outlook for the US Dollar and global stock markets.
- However, sentiment towards the British Pound is less positive.
Traders becoming more confident
Sentiment is improving in the financial markets thanks to firmer US data – and particularly surging jobs growth – alongside hopes of an end soon to the US tightening of monetary policy. However, global growth concerns and the ongoing US-China trade war continue to add a note of caution.
Elsewhere, the Australian Dollar is benefiting from a less dovish than expected central bank and the crude oil price is up on tighter supplies and the political situation in Venezuela. However, the British Pound seems to be losing momentum as the Brexit talks continue to show few signs of a breakthrough.
In this webinar, I discussed market sentiment in general, took a look at the charts and outlined the data expected this week.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.