Market Sentiment Less Negative, Trader Confidence Rises | Webinar
What's on this page
Market sentiment analysis:
- Confidence in the financial markets is beginning to return.
- Sentiment remains poor but is less pessimistic than it has been recently.
Trader confidence rises
Traders’ confidence in the outlook for the financial markets is beginning to improve, with money beginning to flow out of safe-haven assets like the US Dollar, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc and gold into more risky assets like global stocks.
Dow Jones Industrial Average Price Chart, Daily Timeframe (September 19, 2018 – January 8, 2019)
Chart by IG (You can click on it for a larger image)
In this webinar, I looked at the charts of the major currencies, commodities and stock indexes, the news that’s driving prices, recent confidence statistics and the latest retail trader sentiment data.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.