Market Sentiment Improving Only Marginally | Webinar
Market sentiment, news and analysis:
- Trader confidence remains very poor as the US-China trade war, Brexit and the protests in France continue to weigh on sentiment.
- There has been a marginal improvement but pessimism remains widespread.
Pessimism dominating markets
Widespread pessimism about the US-China trade war, Brexit, the gilets jaune protests in France and the Italian budget are continuing to damage risk sentiment in the markets. Despite hopes that a trade war breakthrough can be achieved and the protests in France can be contained, money is still flowing from riskier assets such as stocks into safe havens like the US Dollar.
In this webinar I took a look at the charts of the major currencies, stock indexes and commodities, at how the latest news could affect them, at what is on the calendar this week and at the latest sentiment indicators.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets:
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor