Market Sentiment Improving but Traders Still Risk-Averse | Webinar
Market sentiment analysis:
- Confidence in the markets generally is rising but money is still flowing into safe havens such as the Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc and gold.
- One exception is the US Dollar, which continues to weaken.
Market confidence returning
Trading sentiment in the financial markets is improving but the safe havens such as the Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen and gold are still in demand from safe-haven traders. One reason is continuing concern about the US-China trade war even though a ceasefire seemed to have been agreed at the weekend, and that is undermining the US Dollar.
In this webinar, I looked at the charts of all the major currencies, commodities and stocks, and at how they might move in the days to come, as well as at the sentiment releases on the economic calendar.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor