Market Sentiment Still Poor But Tentative Signs of Improvement | Webinar
Market sentiment analysis:
- Market confidence is still weak as traders continue to opt for safe havens rather than riskier assets.
- However, a near-term bounce is possible as sentiment improves marginally.
Trader confidence still weak but off its lows
Traders are continuing to prefer safe havens to riskier assets as risk aversion remains the dominant theme in the financial markets. However, a modest improvement in sentiment now seems possible.
On Wall Street, for example, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has rallied marginally from last week’s lows.
Dow Jones Price Chart, Daily Timeframe (July 30 – November 27, 2018)
In this webinar, I looked at charts of the major financial markets, at the current major drivers of trading sentiment and at the upcoming confidence indicators.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.