Safe Havens in Demand as Trading Sentiment Sours | Webinar
Market sentiment news and analysis:
- Trader sentiment is waning in global markets.
- It could be merely a correction but there is a possibility of a further move downward in the prices of stocks and government bonds.
Check out the IG Client Sentiment data to help you trade profitably.
Trading sentiment weakens
In this webinar I looked at the major charts and whether this is a correction or the start of a new global market trend.
There’s more to read here:
- Risk Aversion Grips Markets: USD Price Up, EUR and GBP Down
- EURUSD Analysis: Short-Term Price Action Pressures Support
Resources to help you trade the forex markets
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.