Trading Sentiment: Poor for EUR, AUD and GBP | Webinar
What's on this page
Trading sentiment: news and analysis:
- Sentiment in the financial markets is broadly neutral at the moment, with money flowing into the Canadian Dollar and crude oil but out of the Euro, the Australian Dollar and the Pound.
- The Italian budget, Australian interest rates and Brexit are the dominant market themes, along with the replacement for NAFTA and a shortage of crude oil.
Check out the IG Client Sentiment data to help you trade profitably.
Market sentiment analysis
Trader confidence has weakened over the past week, with the Euro, Australian Dollar and Pound all easing back but there are pockets of positive sentiment too, with the crude oil price and the Canadian Dollar both strengthening.
In this webinar, I looked at the principal market themes and how they are likely to influence currencies, stocks and commodities over the next few days.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
Feel free to contact me via the comments section below, via email at email@example.com or on Twitter @MartinSEssex
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.