Trading Sentiment Positive Ahead of US Rate Increase | Webinar
Market sentiment analysis:
- Traders are optimistic ahead of tomorrow’s almost-certain interest-rate increase by the US Federal Open Market Committee.
- USD is mixed but GBP is firm, AUD remains in an uptrend and oil prices are strong.
Check out the IG Client Sentiment data to help you trade profitably.
Trader confidence high
Traders are optimistic ahead of Wednesday’s near-certain interest-rate increase by the US Federal Reserve.
While USD is mixed, both GBP and AUD are looking positive and oil prices are rising strongly.
In this webinar, I discussed sentiment in all the major financial markets.
Resources to help you trade the forex markets
Whether you are a new or an experienced trader, at DailyFX we have many resources to help you:
- Analytical and educational webinars hosted several times per day,
- Trading guides to help you improve your trading performance,
- A guide specifically for those who are new to forex,
- And you can learn how to trade like an expert by reading our guide to the Traits of Successful Traders.
--- Written by Martin Essex, Analyst and Editor
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.