Forex Trading Weekly Forecast - 03.19.2012
- Dollar Rejection Could Turn into Heavy Selling if Risk Appetite Holds
- Euro Targets Strength as Euro Zone Calm, S&P 500 Surges, VIX Tumbles
- Japanese Yen at the Mercy of Fed Speaking Calendar, US Economic Data
- British Pound to Rally on Rising Yields, Less Dovish BoE
- Gold Eyes Key Trendline Support Dating 2008 - Next Week Critical
- Kiwi to be Boosted by Strong GDP Reading, Weak U.S. Dollar
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.