Forex Trading Weekly Forecast - 01.30.2012
- US Dollar a Natural Short but also a Fundamentally Loaded Currency
- Euro Takes out Highs, Aims for $1.35 – Does Rally Have Staying Power?
- Japanese Yen Strength At Risk As Intervention Threats Resurface
- British Pound Looks to EU Debt Crisis Fix Efforts for Direction Cues
- Gold On Pace for Strongest Month Since August Ahead of Fed Testimony
- Canadian Dollar Outlook Turns Bearish
- Australian Dollar Remains Tethered to Global Risk Trends
- New Zealand Dollar Overbought, Fundamentals To Fuel Major Correction
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.