Forex Trading Weekly Forecast - 10.24.2011
- US Dollar Volatility Rides on New Stimulus, Euro Troubles, 3Q GDP
- Euro Fundamental Outlook Dire – Yet Currency May Rally
- Yen Hits New High Against Dollar; Will BoJ Intervene?
- British Pound to Follow S&P 500 as EU Debt Crisis Drama Unfolds
- Gold Rebound May Gather Pace As Speculation For QE3 Resurface
- Canadian Dollar Strength Threatened by BoC Rate Decision
- Australian Dollar Eyes EU Summit, Sentiment to Steer Exchange Rate
- Commentary Following RBNZ Rate Decision to Guide Kiwi
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.