Forex Trading Weekly Forecast - 05.09.2011
- US Dollar: Is This the Long-Awaited Recovery or a Temporary Bounce?
- Euro: Is this The Turn? Speculative Sentiment and Greece Could Decide
- Japanese Yen Approaching Critical Levels - BoJ Warns
- British Pound To Threaten 2011 Trend Should Rate Expectations Falter
- Canadian Dollar: Will Slower Growth Curb Interest Rate Expectations?
- RBA Raises Inflation Forecast as Traders Raise Rate Expectations
- New Zealand Dollar Likely to Follow Stock Markets Lower
- Gold Taking its Cues from Risk Trends, Inflation Expectations
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.