Forex Trading Weekly Forecast 03.07.2011
- US Dollar: More Potential in Risk Trends and Rates than You May Expect
- Euro Rallies on ECB Rate Forecasts, but is Reversal More Likely?
- Japanese Yen Outlook Points to Further Losses
- British Pound Outlook Mixed Ahead Of BoE Interest Rate Decision
- Canadian Dollar Rally To Accelerate As Growth Prospects Improve
- Australian Dollar Direction Unclear as Markets Wait Out Political Turmoil in MeNa
- New Zealand Dollar Looks to RBNZ, Risk Sentiment for Direction Cues
- Gold to Rise as Middle East Turmoil Weighs on Investor Sentiment
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.