ECB, BoC Highlight Key Setups for September
- Review of current / active setups into the weekly open
- Review the Foundations of Technical Analysis mini-series
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
It’s the start of a new month and hopefully the end of the summer doldrums we’ve experienced over the past few weeks. The technical picture is starting to look appealing on a number of crosses with the DXY still hovering above longer-term Fibonacci support at 91.94.
New to FX? Review this Free Beginners Guide to get started!
Highlighting this week’s event risk will be the central bank interest rate decisions from the Bank of Canada (BoC) and the European Central Bank (ECB). We’ll be closely tracking the Euro setups highlighted today as we head into the release with markets looking for the ECB’s take on the ongoing Euro strength- expect volatility.
Join Michael for his bi-weekly Webinar on the Foundations of Technical Analysis- Register for Free Here!
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- Ethereum Prices Plummet into Support- 295 Critical
- NZD/USD Slides Into Support- Key Levels to Know for NFP
- Gold Prices Surge to Fresh Yearly Highs as Global Tensions Rise
See our 3Q FX projections in the Free DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to be added to his email distribution list.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.