Weekly Strategy Webinar: Dollar Crosses Brace for Key Event Risk
- Review of current / active setups in focus ahead off major event risk this week
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Looking for more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017Trading Guides. Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 13:30GMT (8:30ET)
It’s a massive event risk week with the BoJ, FOMC, Super Thursday (BoE) & Non-Farm Payrolls on Friday. Here are the setup's we're tracking into the releases. Updated technical setups discussed on DXY, EURUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, Crude, Gold, Copper, NATGAS, GBPUSD, GBPJPY & GBPCAD.
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- Gold Prices Back Below 1200- Here’s the Game Plan
- EUR/USD Eyes 1.0580 Support Ahead of 4Q GDP
- NZD/USD Rally Vulnerable Ahead of 7300- New Zealand CPI on Tap
- AUD/USD Risks Exhaustion on Record Low Core Inflation
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex contact him at email@example.com or Click Here to be added to his email distribution list.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.