Webinar: Markets on Edge as Trump Assumes Office- USD Under Review
- Review of current / active setups into the start of the week
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Looking for more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017Trading Guides. Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 13:30GMT (8:30ET)
The docket is light heading into the start of the week and central focus will be on the first few days of President Trump’s administration. The dollar is at risk for a near-term rebound but the broader outlook remains weighted to the downside with the sterling crosses of particular interest after last week’s reversal. Updated technical setups discussed on DXY, Gold, USDCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, EURGBP, GBPNZD, Crude, NATGAS, Copper & AUDUSD.
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/CAD Rebound Susceptible to Jump in Canada CPI
- EUR/USD Rally Eyes Near-term Resistance Ahead of ECB
- Gold Rebound Takes Out 1Q Targets- 1220 Barrier Critical
- GBP/USD Eyes Last Line of Defense Ahead of UK Jobs, US CPI
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to be added to his email distribution list.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.