Webinar: Key Technical Levels for First Full Week of 2017 Trade
- Review of broader outlook on the majors heading into 2017
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays on DailyFX at 13:30 GMT (8:30ET)
It’s the first full week of 2017 trade and fresh look at the broader outlook has numerous setups coming into key technical levels. Although the economic docket is rather light this week, there will be a host of Fed speakers that could fuel added volatility in the USD crosses. Updated technical setups discussed on DXY, GBPCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDNZD, USDJPY, EURAUD, EURJPY, USDCAD, Gold, Crude, EURUSD, EURNZD & GBPUSD.
Fed Speakers on Tap
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- Gold Recovery Faces First Hurdle Ahead of Fed Speak; Retail Sales
- GBP/CAD Testing Key Support Ahead of Canada Employment
- AUD/USD NFP Game Plan- Constructive Above of 7280
- NZD/USD at Key Inflection Point- Strength to be Sold Sub-7075
- AUD/NZD Responds to Multi-Year Slope- Short Bias at risk above 1.03
Looking for more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2016 4Q Projections
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to be added to his email distribution list.
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.