Webinar: FX Majors in Focus as USD Rally Dissipates
- USD Crosses in focus as dollar indices signal near-term exhaustion
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Looking for more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2016 4Q Projections
The majors are trading at key inflection points to start the week with the USD rally at risk near-term. Keep in mind it’s a shortened holiday week and liquidity will start to tighten over the next few days so we’ll want to stay nimble here. Key technical setups discussed on EURUSD, EURGBP, EURAUD, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil.
Relevant Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- Gold Prices into Support as Trump Rally Ignites the Dollar
- USD/CAD Testing Monthly Open Support Ahead of Canada CPI
- AUD/USD Breakdown to Turn or Burn on Aussie Employment, US CPI
- EUR/GBP Eyeing Support Targets Ahead of UK Jobless Claims
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays on DailyFX at 13:30 GMT (8:30ET)
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.