Webinar: USD 'Trump Bump' Targeting 13yr Highs- Key Fed Speak on Tap
- Post-Election USD Rally a targeting 2015 highs
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
- Looking for trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2016 4Q Projections
With the U.S. Presidential Election now behind us, markets have fallen back into rhythm with technical setups on the USD crosses in focus to start the week. Both dollar indices are probing into fresh multi-month highs with topside resistance targets now in view– we’ll be on the lookout for a near-term exhaustion high early in the week with the broader focus higher while above the monthly open.
Relevant Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- Gold Prices Plummet 6% as Trump Win Fuels Risk
- DXY, USD/JPY Rallies Eyeing Resistance Ahead of U. of Michigan
- Volatility Isn't Over Yet - NZD/USD Braces for RBNZ Rate Cut
- Election Roadmap for USD/CAD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY & Gold
- AUD/NZD at Key Inflection Point Ahead of RBNZ
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays on DailyFX at 13:30 GMT (8:30ET)
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.