Webinar: USD Crosses in Focus as Rally Eyes Key Resistance Targets
- Post-NFP Setups in focus this week post-NFP
- Updated targets & invalidation levels
Friday’s Non-Farm Payroll report saw the U.S. Dollar Index (Ticker: USDOLLAR) make a strong defense of confluence support and while the focus remains higher for now, the long-bias is vulnerable heading into more significant topside resistance targets. Keep in mind we have some big data this week with the BoC, Aussie employment, BoE, China GDP & U.S. CPI / Retail Sales on tap.
Key levels discussed on USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, EURUSD, Crude Oil & GBPUSD. Continue tracking these setups and more throughout the week- Subscribe to SB Trade Desk and take advantage of the DailyFX New Subscriber Discount.
Check out SSI to see how retail crowds are positioned as well as open interest heading into the close of June trade.
Relevant Data Releases
Help fine-tune you entries, click here to learn more about the DailyFX Grid Sight Index (GSI)
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/CAD Risks Near-term Breakout on NFPs / Canada Employment
- AUD/USD is Constructive - Threatens Resistance Break
- Near-term Setups in AUD, CAD, NZD & USDOLLAR into NFPs
- Gold, USDOLLAR Primed for Volatility on FOMC Minutes
- USD/CAD Constructive Above Weekly Open- Key Resistance 1.3020
Looking for trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2016 2Q Projections !
---Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex contact him at email@example.com or Click Here to be added to his email distribution list
Join Michael for Live Scalping Webinars on Mondays on DailyFX and Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday’s on SB Trade Desk at 12:30 GMT (8:30ET)
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.